Membership ResourcesEverything you need to know about being an active member of the Health Council.
Why join the Health Council?
The obvious reason is to be around other like-minded business people who are interested in doing business together. Health Council is all that plus these exciting benefits:
- Opportunities to help the community
- Reduced lunch prices
- Participation in trade shows
- Opportunity to display your company material monthly on the information table
- Spotlight Speaker opportunities
Want to join?
First, in order to join the Health Council, you or your employer has to be a JAX Chamber member. If your employer is a Chamber member, you are entitled to the same benefits as the member business. Once your membership is set joining is easy. The cost is just $35.
You can become a JAX Chamber member and a Health Council member by:
- Completing your applications at the lunch meeting or
- Calling Tina Robbins, our Chamber representative at (904) 568-0568
- Send Tina an email at email@example.com
- If you’re a Chamber Member, add your Health Council Membership online! Login to your MyJAXChamber account and select Update Council and Committee Membership link.