- This event has passed.
Virtual Health Equity Forum
February 25 @ 5:00 am - 6:30 pmFree
Downtown and Health Councils Host: Health Equity – It’s Not Simply About Healthcare Forum
Thursday, February 25, 2021
5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Virtual Meeting via Zoom – Register Today!
Join area thought leaders for a discussion about how health equity impacts our community.
- Ann-Marie Knight, Vice President, UF Health Jacksonville
- David Garfunkel, President, LIFT JAX
- Jeff Sheffield, Executive Director, North Florida Transportation Planning Organization
- Shannon Nazworth, Executive Director, Ability Housing
- Suzanne Pickett, Chair, United Way of Northeast Florida’s Eastside Community Coalition
- Kelli O’Leary, Vice President of Engagement, Jacksonville Transportation Authority
Click here to register today. Zoom credentials will be sent out in advance of the meeting.
Please email Amanda.Patch@myjaxchamber.com with any questions.
To learn more about the JAX Chamber Downtown Council www.downtowncouncil.org.